Who doesn’t want more bananas and kale in their life? This banana and kale smoothie is a tasty, fast, easy-to-transport way to get it!
Banana and Kale Smoothie
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Serves: 1, makes about 2 Cups
- 1/2 Cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/4 Cup grapefruit juice (pulp optional)
- 2 Very ripe bananas, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1/2 Cup Kale and Chard mix (or just Kale), tough stems removed
Note: For a thicker smoothie increase yogurt to 2/3 Cup. For a thinner smoothie increase grapefruit juice to 1/2 Cup.
- In a blender or using an immersion blender pulse yogurt, honey, and juice until thoroughly combined.
- Add bananas and blend until purred. Add Kale/chard and blend until purred and completely smooth.