Dholka Looking for a simple and quick, yet delicious and healthy weeknight meal? Wild caught Alaskan salmon is your answer. Not only is Wild caught Alaskan salmon full of omega 3 fatty acids which increases good cholesterol levels, it’s also a sustainable and abundant fish.
order cytotec overnight Wild caught salmon tends to cook much faster than farm raised salmon so keep a close eye on it. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your fillets and your desired level of doneness. Some folks like salmon to be cooked well done, others like medium.
Spicy Mango Chutney and Lime glazed Salmon
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons hot mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1.5 lb wild caught, Alaskan Salmon fillet
- preheat oven to 400. Cut salmon fillet cross wise into 4-6 individual fillets. Leave the skin on to keep the added fats and flavors in the salmon.
- Combine mango chutney, lime juice, and Sriracha in a small bowl.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper on all sides and lay skin side down in a 9X13″ glass baking dish.
- Using a pastry brush or the back of a spoon spread mango mixture evenly over the top of each salmon fillet.
- Bake in the 400 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until salmon reaches internal temperature of about 145 degrees.