how to buy isotretinoin Use this parsley and arugula pesto on pasta, on chicken, over eggs, in sandwiches, anything you can imagine. Add a wildly delicious depth of flavor on just about any food you can think of!
Parsley and Arugula Pest
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: none
Makes: about 2 cups, or 2-3 jars
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups packed, Italian parsley
- 1 cups packed, arugula
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cold water, plus more for drizzling
- Combine garlic, parsley, arugula, salt, pepper, almonds, parmesan cheese, and half of the water in a blender. Pulse to form a thick paste. If the paste is too thick to blend add a touch more water.
- Turn blender onto a continuous blend, remove lid and slowly drizzle in olive oil.
- If the mixture is too thick to blend, add more water one tablespoon at a time. You may not need all of the water.
- Pesto can be stored in jars and refrigerated for 5-6 days or frozen in ziplock bags for up to 6 months.