cytotec ordered without a perscription When it comes to culinary standards and technique I am a great proponent of understanding the basics, knowing why we cook the way we cook, and setting a personal standard of excellence for the food I feed my family. At the same time, however, I am a busy mom with a career, side projects and volunteer work, and 3-4 hungry mouths to feed at any given moment.
rencontre libertine coquine cotes armor The number of mouths to feed in my house fluctuates, but I try to feed all of them when they are there. Do I drive myself crazy working to plate up amazing culinary masterpieces worthy of a cover photo in Saveur magazine or 3 Michelin Stars? C’mon, let’s all say it together, “Oh, HELL no!”
Seroquel and Quetiapine Some days I’m working on deadlines, running errands, grocery shopping, transporting people and things from one place to another, practicing songs to be sung (in front of an audience y’all), leading teams of volunteers, planting and harvesting all the things, cleaning and picking up all the things….Those days are just nachos kind of days.
I take some help from the store and use rotisserie chicken and seasoned black beans. Like a dust devil in West Texas, a discussion over the appropriate level of
strength and stinkiness of cheese can crop up at any moment in my house. I err on the side of caution, and use a mild creamy Brie in these nachos. The brie bakes beautifully and melts in no time at all.
Give yourself a break and enjoy some nachos.
Quick Rotisserie Chicken and Brie Nachos
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) seasoned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 cups corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup store bought rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced on a bias
- 1 teaspoon minced serrano pepper, seeds and membrane removed
- 1 cup (8 oz.) brie cheese, some of the rind removed, torn into pieces
Note: For the sake of speed, I prefer pre-salted tortilla chips for this recipe. However, if you are monitoring your sodium/salt consumption look for the unsalted variety.
- Preheat the broiler in your oven and move the rack to the position closest to the broiler flame (usually the highest). If your oven does not have a broiler preheat your oven to 400.
- In a large (12 inch) non-stick, oven proof skillet pour olive oil and spread half of the black beans evenly over the top.
- Layer the chips over the beans.
- Layer the remaining beans, chicken, tomatoes, green onions, and serrano peppers evenly over the chips.
- Spread the brie evenly over the top, tucking some pieces under some chips to incorporate slightly.
- Broil nachos for about 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted (don’t let any of the chips burn. You will smell it if they do). If you’re baking at 400, bake for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted.