Mussoorie Sweet, tangy, smokey, and rich. This Honeydew Melon salad wets your appetite and awakens your taste buds. It’s a perfect first course for a rich grilled steak, snapper, or mahi mahi.
Honeydew Melon, Tomato, basil Salad
buy accutane cheap Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Serves: 4-6 (double to serve a larger crowd)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cup 1/4″ cubed honeydew mellon
- 1 cup halved sweet grape tomatoes, purple, yellow and red
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil cut into ribbons
- 3 cups fresh arugula
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup smoked blue cheese, crumbled or cubed
- salt cured egg yolks
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, white wine vinegar, and honey. Set aside.
- In a large salad serving bowl toss together honeydew, tomatoes, basil, arugula, and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish salad with smoked blue cheese and salt cured egg yolk. Dress the salad with the reserved dressing just before serving.